Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Black Friday...

In my entire life, never have I buy anything from Black Friday in Malaysia but this year, it was my very first time doing so... It was a good deal that I got which is Megaman 11 for the price of 69 (originally is 129) and that was a freaking 60 bucks off!!! It was such a great deal that I feel I should not miss it since I want this game for quite some time... I have to say that I am absolutely happy with this purchase, my very first Black Friday purchase... I wonder what I'll be getting for next year's Black Friday lolz...

Right now, I have so much thoughts about my life that it eventually causes me to feel demotivated on my job... Definitely not a good sign, but I will pull this through ;)



My motivation comes and go so easily lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment