Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Disappointed... As Always...

Got news for my bonus... And this is how it goes:

2 more days to get my bonus!!! Wonder if my RM50 can tahan for these 2 days lolz...
Disappointed with my bonus...Was hoping for 2 months and I am only getting 1.8 months...


2 more days to know how much my increment is!!! You better be good!!!
Not good... The fact that my base still not able to go above 5k is what makes me sad...


2 more days to know what are the upcoming benefits from my company!!! Incentive better be higher lor and reintroduce phone incentive!!!
Incentive did increased but not by a lot... I am OK with this incentive as long as it does not drop... Another thing is, no phone incentive but FINALLY!!! I CAN BUY BACK MY ANNUAL LEAVE FOR CASH!!! I think this is the best thing liao lor...



Still not so satisfactory probably due to high expectation...

No comments:

Post a Comment