Monday, January 28, 2019

Face My Fears...

Aight... The opening track for Kingdom Hearts 3 has been released and I gotta say, Utada's part never fails to impress me while Skrillex was a little bit off for my taste but after listening for a few times, somehow I get used to it lolz... And yes, the game is releasing tomorrow and I will getting my game tomorrow :D

Next... This week is the last week before CNY and I was planning to have some lou sang session with my ex-colleagues, and probably with my high school friends... It feels like a tradition to lou sang every time CNY is around the corner, whether with family or friends... So yea, is all about eating and I'm going to be fat this CNY... Why??? I'm gonna sit at home like a douche playing KH3 and eating non-stop... Festive seasons, festive sacrifices LMAOZ!!!

Lastly, I am slowly addicted to LoL given that I resent this game so much for quite a long time... However, I do admit that compared to the first time I played it and now, there are such a huge improvement in graphics and gameplay which makes me hooked up to it now...



Actually I have a few more long stories to write out but too lazy as of now... Mood swing kau kau =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment