Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Feeling Down...

Out of sudden, my mood tremendously went down, so down that I felt very demotivated... One of the major reason is after discussing with my boss on my KPI, my incentive will drop from 80% margin to 70% margin... This means, I am getting less 10% of the incentive money... I felt that there is a little flaw in this system... For every transition from last month of the year to the first month of a new year, we are expecting it to drop for sure... And since my boss did mention that this KPI would affect our year end bonus, this situation is definitely not favourable for our bonus as well... I do not know exactly how it will be evaluated but these are the few things I am expecting:

1. Increase my base salary by at least 500
2. Bonus is at least 2 months
3. Increase in the incentive

I don't know anymore... It is not fun to get such news while I have a deadline to chase after...



I am so not in the mood right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment