Thursday, January 24, 2019

Pre-ordered!!!

That moment when I clicked on transfer, that's where I made my payment for Kingdom Hearts 3... I mean, no regrets on spending for this game... It was one of my favourite RPG of all time and I am pretty sure it will never disappoint me at all... Song by Utada Hikaru was definitely a plus for this franchise and I can't see why everyone will hate it... Aside from having Disney and Square Enix characters in it, it is a fun game to play... Awesome and interesting battle gameplay with loads of visually appealing skills and magic will liven up the entire experience... I can't wait for this game to arrive since I have took off days just to play this game for the whole CNY week... This is heaven!!!

Now... There are only a week plus left for me to struggle before the long holiday... Hopefully everything goes well so that I can enjoy my festive holidays to the fullest...





ENJOY HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment