Monday, May 27, 2019

My Kuching & KK Trip!!!

(I look funny lolz)

On 18th May, I went to Kuching for a trip, meeting a friend of mine. Frankly speaking, it is a long story and all I can do is shorten it by posting more pictures. This is a summary of where I have been to and interesting thing that happened.

Kuching:
- Going to gym with my friend and EATING of course
- Stayed a night in Damai Resort (picture above was taken at Damai Resort's swimming pool)
- We missed the flight on our checkout date and force to fly on the next day instead.

Kota Kinabalu: 
- Stay at Ming Garden Hotel and Residence. Got a free room upgrade. 
- Went to island hopping for 2 days. Been to Manukan, Mamutik, Sapi and Gaya Island. 
- Enjoy their food, especially their fresh seafood except their white tom yam which is sweet af.
- Nasi Paprik, red in the morning, white in the night (Don't ask me wtf is this)
- First time riding Grab for me
- Met a good looking Korean at the hotel. Never see him again after once.
- An intimate night that we could never forget

Before closing this post, this is a pic that I managed to take where both of us is in it xD





When would be our next trip together???

No comments:

Post a Comment