Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Ramadan...

Ramadan has begun since yesterday and this is what I want to sum up about Ramadan month:

1. RAMADAN BAZAAR OMG FOOD HEAVEN!!!
2. Less traffic congestion
3. Lack responses and slowness from the Muslims staff (not trying to talk bad of them but please be considerate of them if they never perform their duties at their best)
4. Prone to more accidents (which is why please please please be very careful and be considerate when you are on the road)


Apart from that, my plan to Kuching and Kota Kinabalu has been confirmed and I'll be flying to Kuching on the 18th... Can't wait to get fat LOLZ!!!
I am so gonna savour every single food that Kuching and KK can offer... Hit me baby one more time!!!

And here is the itinerary of my Kuching/KK trip:

Day 1 - Afternoon : Lunch, Unpacked, SALON, Gym sign up, Night : Shopping

Day 2 - Morning/Afternoon : hok-hai , Sight-seeing Bako National Park, Night : Gym , Damai booking

Day 3 - Morning : Laksa place, Cultural village, Afternoon : Damai Resort, Night : Buntao seafood

Day 4 - Morning : Gym, Afternoon/Nightime : Flight to KK , Check in hotel , Hang out around KK

Day 5 - Island hopping (Kayak and BBQ)

Day 6 - Island hopping (Snorkeling at islands that we never visit on Day 5)

Day 7 - Back to Kuching for last day


Looks good to me and this will be a long trip since I did not visit anywhere last year... All I need is some vitamin 'sea' LOLZ



I am ready for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment