Friday, October 2, 2020

Shittttt...

Shit... I've skipped gym for the last 4 days and I feel extremely guilty now... Seriously this is my first time skipping gym for 4 days continuously... Regardless of what, I must go to gym tonight... Damn it!!!

Apart from skipping gym, I've been eating lesser than usual since Monday because I want to see how much it affects my body fat... Of course, I would say that I ate quite clean for this week and with the lack of exercise, it will roughly tells me how much weight and body fat I would loss... Not sure what the outcome would be but I can say that I'll be happy if I see my body fat dropped for this week xD

Now... The main problem I need to address... Feels like my topping skills had deteriorate tremendously... Like seriously bad... In my last 2 sessions, I tend to reach orgasm way too early and this is definitely not a good thing... And on both of that sessions, I noticed these few things that could affect my performance:

1. Dehydration - Never consume any liquid at all since I reached their place till I left

2. Too much communication - We tend to talk for quite some time (around 20 minutes) before we get into action

3. Not hard - When my bottom never gets hard even after I pleasured him (maybe because I did a bad job on this?). It somehow give me an indication that they are not enjoying and thus, it affects me in certain way as well


I miss my topping moments :'(




The only bottom I had in my mind is my boyfriend right now T_T

5 comments:

  1. Alamak I wish I could help you on this but seems like I’m of no used to you... sigh... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I’m glad that you have the versatility to do and enjoy the process. It’s very rare.

      Delete
  2. That is completely depends on whether the partner you engaging with is the right one hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True to that. I find that both need to enjoy, interact and that kind of sexperience would be out of this world.

      Delete