Wednesday, October 28, 2020

AT LONG LAST!!!

Ok... Quick update... I'm moving in very soon... The day has finally arrived which I have waited for almost half a year... I feel extremely excited right now... Don't care if my home is not fully equipped yet as long as the necessities are there... I am so so so so so so happy right now... Since yesterday, my sleep got interrupted due to my brain keeps thinking about what to buy and add on for my house... Even minor stuff like scissors hanger, I would think thoroughly about it on where to hang/place it... So so so so so many stuffs to manage for such a small cozy home of mine xD

Nevertheless, I can say that I really enjoy the process on how to manage my entire home now... More things to come, and more things to buy >.<



Frankly speaking, I can't wait to sleep naked lolz

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Finally. A huge milestone for you. I’m happy for you

    ReplyDelete