Tuesday, February 3, 2009

B-O-R-I-N-G...

Ughh... For some reason, I feel damn bored as it I'm going to bite something... Haih... I rather to have the classes begin now instead of waiting until next week... Oh geez... How am I gonna survive in such boredness!!! I wish I can play something that can fill my free time up now!!! Arghhhh~~~

But luckily, I got Ryuusei no Kizuna to accompany me... Well, is a Japanese Drama to begin with... However, the DL speed is superbly slow... I do not know how long it will take for the next episode to finish... Haih... Better than nothing huh???

Another thing that really pissed me off is the internet connection at Semenyih... I think my Cheras house internet connection is 10 times better than here lor... Even though the speed in my Semenyih house is slightly faster compared to the internet at my Cheras house, but the connection at Semenyih disconnect frequently... Is like, total of 10 times for today??? LOL!!!

"Lets burn Streamyx~~~ Lets support Wimax~~~"

Currently, I'm looking forward to something that able to entertain me for tomorrow... Since Thursday I got my class, I still have to survive for tomorrow...

Find something to do...
Find something to do... Find something to do... Find something to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment