Friday, February 20, 2009

Resident Evil... Not Again~~~

(Sheva in Resident Evil 5...)


Yes... I knew it... I am going to talk about Resident Evil again... Lol... So for those who reading it, hope you can be patient...

Ok... I have to agree that previously I did mention that I'm not really into RE 5 when I was elaborating about RE 4... In other words, I feel that RE 5 would be not in my game list as it does not have anything interesting or new compared to RE 4 where I feel RE 4 would be much more interesting... However, it seems like I get a wrong impresion about RE 5, very very wrong... I was astonished when I realise the new features introduced on RE 5... It seems to be rather more exciting or interesting compared to RE 4... At last, I discover that RE series really does not let all their hard core fans down...

The new features that really caught my attention the most is no doubt, the cooperation feature (or known as co-op)... This is the very first time they introduce RE series with a 2 player system, where you can enjoy this survival horror genre game with your friends and family... Basically, playing survival horror game like Left 4 Dead is much more fun to play with other people instead of playing alone... When they announce that RE 5 is playable by 2 people, I immedietly attracted to this game... In fact, playing horror game is extremely fun when we play with someone else... Is like when can shout or what so ever when we were caught my a horde of zombies, or we can scream when were in extreme situation... We can even laugh and many more... (Bla bla bla...)
Well... Basically, when we play with someone else, we can enjoy the feeling of the game as if we were really co-op with each other to pass each missions...

Besides the 2 player feature introduced in this game, I realise that the graphics is the another feature that really fascinate me... When I compared RE 4 graphic with RE 5 graphic, I was like;

"Whoa man... This is what we call as superb graphic..."

The graphic was as if it is real and these types of graphic is what I really expected from a game (Well... All PS3 games have such graphic though...)... In RE 4, during the cutscenes, the graphic looks good... But when it comes to gameplay that time, the graphic somehow is not as perfect as the cutscenes... But when I look at RE 5, both the cutscenes and the gameplay actually has the same graphic... It just gives me the feeling of what a real graphic is... It is undeniable that superb graphics is part of the main key to get people attracted to the game...

To be honest, I am really looking forward to this game very much... If possible, I would like to get PS3 when RE 5 is released in Malaysia (which will not likely to happen)... If not, the alternative choice that is available to try the game is go to my friend's house and play with him... Hahahaha~~~ I'm gonna touch that game for once no matter what...

In the end, all I can say is RE series rocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment