Friday, February 13, 2009

Perfume Desu~~~

(From left to right...
Kashiyuka, A~Chan, and Nocchi)



From what you can see, the 3 girls in the pic is actually Perfume... A new generation of J-Electronica group... They are consider the most youngest J-Electronica among all J-Electronica singer in Japan... Well... If I'm not mistaken, their average age was around 19.3 this year... Well, both Kashiyuka and Nocchi is 19 years old this year and A~Chan is 1 year older among them... This shows that how young they are... T.T
Ok... Stop think about other thing...

Actually, I am feel kind of impress with their choreography for their dance move... Basically, they create their own dance move... Whenever you watch one of their MV, they have a superb dance move that really impresses everyone... Well, you might thought their dance are kind of girlish (they are girls to begin with... =.=) but actually what I am impress with their dance move is because their dances are so well managed, making 3 of them looks like 1... This is the part they impress me the most... Besides their dances, their songs are quite interesting... Ok... But I have to seriously admit... Their songs are meant for Disco's or Clubbing... Lol... It is widely used in Japan Disco's or Clubs... I wonder will Malaysia's Clubs will play their songs... T.T

Hmmm... About their song, if you are a type of person that loves upbeat and dance floor music, their song is best suited for you... However, I still find that not many Malaysian knew about Perfume... Is like a rare case... Anyway, I was looking forward for their DVD to be sold on Malaysia... *Sob Sob*

Oh... The song I recommended the most from Perfume is,
1st - Perfect Star, Perfect Style
2nd - Dream Fighter
3rd - Polyrhytm

Enjoy their songs~~~ Hehe~~~


Lol... Sounds like I'm promoting them though... Swt... >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment