Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Headache + Itchy Throat = OMFG...

Ughhh... Feel kinda sick these past 2 days... Even today I am still feeling uncomfortable... Hmmm... I think my body is too heaty, giving me a bad day... Plus, I just dislike to have ithcy throat... It is really TORTURING while I was trying to get myself to sleep... Is like, I am having a headache that night and eventually I am trying to sleep... But then, that stupid throat starts to get itchy like there is no tomorrow... Is a 2 sided attack against me... Wahhhh!!! T.T

The whole midnight I wake up frequently and then sleep back to sleep for 10 or 15 minutes like that... It was so exhausting... I wanted to sleep but something prevent me from sleeping... Arghhhh!!!

Anyway, now I'm feeling much better... If not, how am I able to type this much of things... I think I really need to thanks my packet of Strepsils that help me to clear my throat... Now it is not that itchy anymore... Even a little itchiness still persist sometimes, but I think it should not interfere with my sleep tonight... At least I have a good sleep now... Lol...

Gonna watch anime, drama and movie now... Lol... So many things to do... Hehe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment