Friday, February 6, 2009

Why... T.T

(Lol... It's been a long time since I uploaded Resident Evil pics...)



Well... It's been a long time for me to upload any pics on my blog... Lol... I feel the blog kinda empty without pictures... >.<

Anyway, the pic I uploaded today is The Sims 3 wallpapers... Beautiful isn't it??? Intriguing??? Realistic??? Superb??? I think I have to agree with what you think of too...

However, it turned out to be quite sad because the game has delayed from February 20 to June 2...

"ARGHHHH!!! GOD BLESS THE SIMS!!! WHY DO YOU DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!"

Sorry... I was just trying to express my piece anger... Lol...
But seriously... I don't mind they delay the game but what I really hope is that they create a good game for all of us... I know that good games needs more time to make it... When there is patience, there will be better rewards??? LOL... What a lame idiom... =.= Ignore it... I created that idiom myself... Or maybe it's not even an idiom... Sounds idiotic instead...

Hmmm... But I really hope that The Sims 3 will not disappoint me when it released on June 2... Still, I believe that The Sims series will not let me down... Hehe~~~

Banzai!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment