Thursday, March 26, 2009

Disastrous...

I feel so bad... Really bad... Why does this happens to me... T.T

Ok... Here's the case...

I was suppose to concentrate on my assignments this week and the following week... Well... As you can imagine, of course I am doing my assignments... But something tragic happened last Thursday... Last Thursday, my friend ask me to copy Starcraft for him... So I copied the game into my thumbdrive and then I transfer to him at my Uni's computer lab... Out of sudden, I thought of something... Which is try to run the game on the com lab... Usually, the server blocks all gaming from executing... And of course, I assume it not to work in the com anyway... However, I feel a beam of light shines towards me... (LOL~~~)

Well... I have to admit that it is addictive to play Starcraft with other people... Is like now we have 1 gang of Starcraft... I really don't know what to do with this habit that occurs suddenly... But then, I still manage to set some time to do my assignments all along (which is not true...)

Haha... This time, I'm gonna get screwed... Disasters always happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment