Thursday, March 12, 2009

Utada~~~ Boku no Tenshi~~~

(This Is The One, the 2nd English Album by Utada Hikaru)

Track List:
1. On and On
2. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI
3. Apple and Cinnamon
4. Taking My Money Back
5. This One (Crying Like a Child)

6. Automatic Part II
7. Dirty Desire
8. Poppin'
9. Come Back To Me
10. Me Muero

Ok... Now, I would like to recommend which song to listen, and which not... The track list that is a "must" is:
- Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI
- Apple and Cinnamon(Best for the whole album)
- This One (Crying Like a Child)
- Come Back To Me
- Me Muero
- On and On
- Taking My Money Back

Songs that are not really nice is:
- Dirty Desire
- Poppin'
- Automatic Part II

From what I read, it seems like the song "Automatic Part II" is the English version of Automatic... Well, it might be nice though but Automatic is not my favourite so I have no comment... LOL~~~

Seems like I addicted to Apple and Cinnamon :P... *nod* *nod*

***Ok... After I listened to
"Poppin'", "Me Muero", and "Automatic Part II", I edited this post and arranged a little bit of things... XD
However, after the preview,
"Automatic Part II" actually is not the same as the Automatic in Japanese version... Lol~~~***

No comments:

Post a Comment