Monday, March 16, 2009

Street Fighter 4 & Resident Evil 5

Oh geez... I almost forgot about this important thing... At last, I am able to lay my hand on RE 5 for once and plus, I am able to try Street Fighter 4(SF4) too... Awwww... As expected for PS3 games... Really good and entertaining!!!

Lets begin with SF4... Actually, there are not much changes in SF4... Just that they added Ultra Combo and added few new characters... When Ultra Combo is used, a very cinematic was added to show the player is using Ultra Combo... Infact, the Super Combo (which is those ordinary special technique can be used) and Ultra Combo is similar... For instace, when Ryu uses Super Combo, it is that ball-thingy-power that comes out from his hand... While, the Ultra Combo is the same, just much more stronger, dealing more damage... And the other characters has their same own Super and Ultra Combo... Anyway, this game is still a good fighting game as it is really fun playing with someone else...

Now... RE5... What I like about that game is because this game can be played by 2 people... Which is 10 times much more fun compared to playing alone... I really can't deny that Capcom really did a good job in thinking of something new for this game... The experience when playing with 2 people is actually much more fun and exciting compared to playing alone... I really like the part where Chris and Sheva can kick and punch those zombies right on their head!!! The best part when I using Chris and stomp on those zombie that has fallen down to the ground... LOL!!! Now, I don't feel like talking about it anymore as I feel like playing the game... Maybe I will continue next time...

Have a nice day everyone~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment