Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friends-maly~~~

(My bunch of friends... Hehe~~~)

Well... Lately, I feel like I'm lacking of pictures for my blog... So I just think of adding some pics again, making it more like a blog instead of a "word" blog... Haha...

This pic was taken by 1 of my friends' camera and it was taken when were having our dinner for that night... I remember that we took this pic during CNY but I forgot which day... Lol~~~ However, it was a good dinner we have thanks to the "tai kor" with black shirt sitting... He book this dinner for us and I think we were enjoying ourselves much... This is the second time we have our dinner together like this... Is hard to get such opportunity to get all of them free and eat together... Haha...

Anyway, I really hope there is the 3rd, 4th and continuosly to have such dinner together... I might sound like so... You know but the feeling of having dinner with friends actually make us feel good too sometimes...
(But it does not feel good when they went to eat expensive things!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment