Monday, November 22, 2010

21st Birthday...

Had an extremely great time with my family during my 21st birthday on Saturday... Get a lot of presents and I would really like to thank all of them that attend my party... Hope all of you enjoy as well...

Didn't expected my 21st birthday to be this grand... Thanks to my mom and my dad for organising it... ^.^



Oh ya... Before my party, I went to Aladdin again and this time, I can see Phon at last... (Yay~~~)
But still, we only spend our times mostly on cyber cafe and we rarely talk much with each other... Well, at least I know he is quite a funny guy, and loves dirty talks... Oh well... I'm used to it XD

The more surprising thing is, we went to Aladdin at 10.15pm on Friday, and we ended up playing until 8.30am on Saturday... I mean, that was one hell of gaming session for me... This was my first time going cyber cafe until morning... Even I play mahjong also maximum 6am... LOL!!! Good griefs :Þ

Oh well... At least all of us enjoy with it... So it does not matter if were exhausted or what... Hehe >.<



So now... I'm 21 years old and I'm an adult, aka a man... What should I do???
Well... All I can say is, I will still be myself like how I'm used to be... ^.^

Once again, thanks for all the wishes and presents from my friends and family... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment