Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why???

I've just realise... Why does it have to be so unfair... Why???
Basically, this is the first time I found a phone I like... This is the first phone that caught my attention... Compared to my previous phone, I did not specifically do any research on it... I just got it as my parent bought it for me... But when it comes to my new phone, I take a lot of effort and time to research on how good is it and things like that...
But still, why my phone has an unusual problem??? Although is common for other users, but why my phone having the same problem TWICE... Crashed when playing Angry Birds and it costs me USD $2.29...

Somehow, I'm starting to lose interest in the phone... I'm just keen about it's camera... Somehow, it is so dissapointing as it was my first phone that I really love it... Dissapointing dissapointing... Haihzzzzz~~~



Praying hard that after the repair, it will be all fine and great... Hope they really do something to prevent it from crashing again...

Onegai~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment