Monday, November 8, 2010

Sudden Awakening...

I'm supposely still asleep by now... But, I was awake by something in my mind, which are my courseworks and my FYP... LOL!!!
Especially my courseworks... I need to do something about it... One of the deadline is somewhere around end of next month, and the other one which is next week... Oh boo... Gotta do something about it... And I have to busy with my meetings for my FYP... Life's hard... :Þ

To distract myself from thinking those things that gives me headache, I will talk about Angry Birds...
And YES!!! Angry Birds is here for my Nokia N8... Full version!!! YAY~~~~~~
At the cost of USD $2.99... (Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~)

No matter what, I'm gonna buy it... Just that, I'm a little worried about the bill... I wonder what will be shown when the bills for my phone arrives??? I wonder will they overcharge me??? What if suddenly the price from RM10 goes up to RM50 just for a game???
All I can wish is Nokia is not trying to con my money... :(

Onegai shimasu~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment