Sunday, November 14, 2010

2nd Time...

Tell me... What's happening??? Is it the phone, or the game??? Which one is the main trouble maker??? Can't they do something about it??? If it's the game, can't they just release a patch for it??? If it's the phone, can't they teach us or implement a better way to reset our phone just in case the same problem occurs again???

I'm just wondering, how the hell they can release a phone that can't be even recover back by the users themselves and the users are required to rely on the care centre every freaking time the same problem occurs???

How the hell they can release a game that causes the phone a lots of trouble and they still does not aware of it???

It happens for the 1st time... I don't mind as they explained to me the software is not updated... OK... Fine... But what about now??? 2nd time??? I'm really looking forward to what they gonna say this time...



And yes... I'm kinda pissed off cause I wasted USD $2.29 and the same game made my phone hangs twice... I'm losing my trust on both the game, and the phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment