Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Friendships???

Kinda sad to hear that one of our close friend is trying to keep himself away from us... If he really gets annoyed just because we force him to go somewhere, then I'm really gonna pissed off at him... So much for us to ask you to go properly but you did not appreciate it...
In fact, if you are really pissed off, you better do it on me alone and not with the others because I really hate things like that to happen...

I might look good and friendly in the outside, but at the same time I can be bastard as well if you treat us like bastards...



Phewww... Feel much better now...
Hope he realise what's happening around him... We still respect you as our dearest friend and we do not want to break this friendship, especially me... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment