Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Miracle of Blog...

I've just realise how good to have a personal blog... During happy times, nor sad times, I can just post whatever I want... The best part is, not many people knew I have a blog =D

Sometimes, I do thought of this...

"Should I let other people know that I have a blog???"
"Is it kinda lame to have a blog without anyone else knows about it???"
"Isn't it keeping a personal blog like this to yourself is almost like talking to yourself in a mirror???"

I did consider all the questions above... Although I'm not really sure is there any other people else besides me to have a blog without other people knowing it...
Actually, not to say that totally nobody knows I have a blog... I did "promote" my blog for like last 2 years, when I just made this blog not long ago... But after that, my friends that knows I have a blog don't really blog anymore (LOL)...

After a thorough thought about it, I realise that having a personal blog without anyone knows is a good thing... Cause I remember there's times where I go back through my old posts, reminiscing my past... I can say it is still hidden somewhere in my memory... (Haha... I sound like an old man)
What I mean is the feelings that you get by reminiscing the past... Precious memory always unforgettable... Good, happy things worth posting it out for some laughter... Sad, unhappy moments worth posting out to express emotions...

Seriously, where else you can express yourself like that??? If u feel unhappy and you do not want other people to know about it, blog is the place for you to do it... If you feel angry or not satisfied with someone, you can just express it in your blog...



I swear that when I gets even older, I will go back through all the posts I have posted in this blog... I might even just keep it for my grandchildren to read it =D

So I gotta work harder in posting more posts... (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment