Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tough Life...

I might be a little late to start doing my programmings but the main problem is not I'm lazy or what... Is just that there are no determination in driving me to program something that I tried to do last semester and ended up getting nothing... Maybe there is a problem with me where I didn't try hard enough to look for the solution to solve the database connection problem but I really tried getting through it with other people, struggling and discussing on how to deal with it to get the things working and in the end, everything seems sad... Very sad...

I don't have the talent in programming and I don't know why I took Computer Science as my major... But I do realise that my ambition is towards this section and maybe its not towards programming... There are some programming languages I love but somehow when it get deeper, it is like crushing me down, demoralising me to do it...

"Tried every single little thing, manage to overcome it, another problem occurs again"

The phrase above is well known among all programmers... There are no single programmer in this world will admit that they do not encounter such problem... That is what a programmer life is...



Got to go for now... Ranting to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment