Thursday, March 17, 2011

Uncomfortable...

Sometimes, I do hesitate to post something that crosses my mind on Facebook... Is like, I'm kinda worried that other family members of mine will start questioning me... Is it because I'm a little too sensitive with these things??? Or I'm just thinking too much???

For example, this morning one of my friend added me as his sister... In real life I don't mind he thought of me like that cause I knew he was joking... But in Facebook, not many people will take it as a joke, and the worst thing is they think is real!!!
Although I didn't experience something like this, but I really have a strong feeling that one day it will happen... So here is a question:

"When I got a girlfriend, should I put it up in my Facebook??? As in changing it from 'Single' to 'In relationship'???"



Lol... Kinda struck my mind huh??? But I think most probably I will... Haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment