Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Please Don't...

When I was reading through an E-mail sent by the Students Association in Nottingham, somehow there is something that caught my attention:

"P/S: To our fellow graduating students, this is the time to have a wonderful time with your friends during the Annual Dinner 2011, as the Graduation Ball will not be organized this year."

I mean, HOLY SHIT!!! If the Graduation Ball is the Graduation Ceremony, and if its not gonna be organized this year, THEN I'M IN A REALLY HELL OF TROUBLE!!! GAHHHHHH!!!

Curse it... Dang it... Damn it... I just don't get it why when I have so much things troubled with, there goes another 2 troubles... Is like 1 trouble settle, 2 new troubles arrives...



Seriously... I really mean seriously... For once I'm gonna say this:

"FML"

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment