Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ficelli...





















































Nothing pleasures me the most when it comes to eating... The breads from Ficelle are just awesome... But it only applies when we are eating there instead of take away... Somehow when I take it back to my home, it got hardened and not soft and crunchy compared to having it there with my friends...
Most of their breads are salty, sweet, tasty, soft, crunchy, and looks pretty cute too (Referring to the crocodile =P)... But I think I love the French Bread (looks like a cylinder tube) the most... It's soft and fluffy inside with some slight sweetness and the fragrance is just indescribable... The French Bread is a must try...

But the Macaroons might be a little disappointed as it was somehow too sweet... Well that's what my other friends says but I feel the sweetness level is just right... But for the one I tasted, the flavor might be a little, off??? It taste as if I'm eating some sort of cake... And when my friend take a look on the name, it was Omocha (Green Tea) flavor macaroon...
However, I can't judge the macaroon yet as it was my first time eating macaroons... Most probably I will try the other shop that sells macaroons known as Levain...



Since I'm so free, most probably I will ask my dad to fetch me there just to taste their breads and macaroons... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment