Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Please...

Seriously... I do not want to be dragged into the alley of sorrow and sadness again... I had enough... I know partially was because of me but still, I did tried my best to overcome it... So please, don't get me into that stage again... All I wish is to get at least 1 distinction for this semester only... Just 1 will satisfies me... Encounter with depression is not something fun and I already had enough with my FYP...

So what I'm gonna now is to proceed with my lecturer, and talk him out until he gives me a 70 for HCI... That's all I wished for...

And I want to get 2nd upper is just because I do not want to disappoint my family that have gave me the high hopes... Although getting 2nd lower is a no-big-deal kind of thing, but I still have my own expectation... And this lies beyond my FYP...

As for the other 3 modules, I will try my best to maintain it on 60 and above...
All I wish for is to get at least 1 distinction and others 60 above... Just that much and I'm not asking anything more than that...

Please accept my message... Thank you...



To my respected "Ones"...

No comments:

Post a Comment