Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wow...

Its kinda weird to see myself not sleeping around this time... By 3am, I should be snoozing like a pig... I don't really know whats driving me not to sleep now =S

Maybe because I just ate quite a lot of things... Better let my stomach digest it first before I head over to my bed... Haha xD

And now, I am really eagerly waiting for The Sims 3 new Expansion Pack, Generations... At first the trailer does not really impress me at all... But after watching some part of the gameplay, although it is normal, but it looks kind of interesting on the other side... I love the part where your kid could only see their own imaginary friends while your other family members will not... This somehow looks really interesting... And with the additional objects such as bunk beds, tree houses, and spiral staircase will just satisfy me for awhile... Haha...



Can't wait for 31st of May >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment