Monday, May 16, 2011

Why???

I don't know why... I feel so sad and down whenever I thought of my demonstration... But it is something done, and there is no turning back... All I ever hope is to get 60... Just 60... Not 60 and above... Then I will be happy... Just wanted to keep and maintain my 40 credits module to be 2nd upper... That's all I wish for...

For HCI, I am kind of worried as well... Not sure I will get 70 or not...

NMD is another end of the month coursework to submit... Just hope that my group website is doing well... And of course, I need to score good marks on my individual coursework... But it seems like Tim has high expectation from us...

OPS and DSM... Better start reading =/

Since I have been so down, is there anything I can cheer myself up back???



Benkyou benkyou benkyou~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment