Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Day of Exam...

Today marks the last day of my exam... But sadly, there is still a coursework submission end of this month, 30th of May... Then 2 days after, 1st of June, I have to attend for second interview... THEN 3rd of June I'm might be going Singapore with my friend... THEN AGAIN around 9th I'm going Genting with my other group of friend... I am really busy after I'm done... Really busy...

Not sure is it a good thing to have that many groups of friends... The good is I can hang out more... But the opportunity cost would definitely be my money... Even just hanging out needs money... Such a cruel world T_T

Just hope today's paper will be as easy as past year paper... Just don't come out so hard... Since my HCI can't score 70 above, this is the 2nd paper I am confidence with to score 70 above... So please... I will give my best shot... I just need at least 1 distinction... Just 1... T_T



Wanted to sleep, but don't really feel sleepy... Maybe I will just continue study DSM... =S

No comments:

Post a Comment