Thursday, February 27, 2014

4 More Days!!!

Wow... Unexpectedly, time passes by so fast and I have 4 more days left in Bimini before going back... I definitely love this place so much (in fact, I don't really want to go back)...

It was like 2 weeks here and now all left is 4 days... And the worst part is it reminds me that I will be trapped in Heathrow airport for like 10 hours before I can get on my flight... I'm not sure what I can do by then but it just makes me wanna cry thinking about it...

I really don't know what I can do there... Limited internet access, no power plug for me to charge my devices, and I don't really want to list it anymore as it will be even more depressing for me...

Hopefully, something interesting happen when I'm at Heathrow... Like seriously...



*Crying at one corner*

No comments:

Post a Comment