Saturday, February 22, 2014

For The Second Time...


This is actually my second selfie for my entire life... Yes... When I say entire life, I mean it... There was once I took a picture of myself at home for a forum... After that, I really never took a picture of myself with my face on it... But this time, is irresistible not to do so... The sky is so bright and I just feel like taking one... Although I do expect people to say things like "GAYYYYYY" or something, but it doesn't matter cause to me, I really love this selfie... Compared to all the selfies I took, this one IS the coolest and the best as I can see...

I mean come on... I'm really not the selfie type of guy who takes my own picture EVERYDAY and post it up to any of the social network... When I deemed this to be the greatest picture, I will only post it... And I'm just topless on this picture... What's the big deal right???

Anyway, I don't really care what the people says... I just find this picture to be like my once in a lifetime selfie that I can take and I will appreciate this till the end... Haha :P



Haters gonna hate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment