Saturday, February 22, 2014

From Nassau To Bimini~~~

The stay at Nassau was rather bored or ordinary I would say... The beach is full with seaweeds and it is so turn off for swimmers... I was expecting that Nassau will be as beautiful as Bimini... Or maybe the place I stayed is not that well maintained but it is definitely the cheapest place to stay I could find so far... Nevertheless, the experience at Nassau is rather disappointing...

On the other hand, Bimini is still my best choice for beach... The water is totally crystal clear, small but cozy and nice, and it's like heaven to me... I love it... I can almost do ANYTHING at this place... Haha :P

Living alone is seriously my type... Eat sleep work and play... A never ending cycle... I just totally love this!!!



If I'm rich one day, I will definitely buy myself a house at Bimini here and make it as my retirement place xD

No comments:

Post a Comment