Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekend Power!!!

I don't know why but it seems like in the weekend, everything is just way too relaxing for me over here in Bimini... Is like I'm free from work and all I need to do is ENJOY... Like seriously ENJOY!!! And I will definitely ENJOY the most out of the day... I don't care what they want me to do but I'm gonna tell them that it is weekend and I have the right not to do anything!!!

So if there are anything you want to ask, just ask me on the weekdays :D

Yesterday I'm supposed to be hitting the beach again but I kinda got dragged along by them till late evening and I missed the opportunity to swim at the beach... But today I'm definitely not following them anywhere... I will be having my whole day today... YAY~~~



Learnt a valuable lesson... The more you afraid of telling people something, the more trouble you will get yourself into eventually... Speak up and let them know that you are who you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment