Monday, February 17, 2014

Time To Fly~~~

Kinda nervous and at the same time, excited... Reasons are I never tried travelling to somewhere alone (especially for working) and I'm really the type of person that worries over everything when I'm alone...

This would be a good start for me to learn on how to be independent, on working environment... Maybe I relied on the others too much when I'm working but is natural for a human to have a partner in assisting isn't it??? Maybe if I left out something he/she can cover for me or vice versa... Is kinda tough that I have to handle everything alone which I feel like it's not something I'm good with...

It will be tough but it can be a good experience as well... Hopefully everything just goes well the moment I reach there...



You can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment