Wednesday, August 26, 2015

And Things Moves On...

The fact that seeing one by one leaving the company is kinda heart breaking (basically just sad xD)... Well this is normal but that's what life is about... Nobody will stay on a place unless they find no reason or purpose to change... For me, I have been trying to find another job all this time but the one I am interested does not want me while those I am not interested eagers to offer me... Why such a life???

I kept asking myself... Will I ever achieve my dream job one day??? Is like I did not study or take any major related with game programming but I still have the extreme determination to work and learn at the same time... Yet, I was given a chance for that and I just dump it myself which makes me overwhelm with regrets by thinking back...

Seriously... What type of job I should be looking for now??? Purely there are 2 paths for me right now: A game company that is willing to hire me as a newbie or; A a non-gaming company that is willing to hire me with a good pay... There are only 2 choices I have in my life right now... Pick one... Either one of it is fine with me...



When will that opportunity arrives???

No comments:

Post a Comment