Thursday, August 20, 2015

When Things Change...

This time I am emphasizing more on people around me... Thank goodness that my secondary friends was always in a close relationship with me... The difficult part which I am currently facing is my colleagues... Though there are a few close one but there are a few which I find it difficult to understand... I will get straight to the difficult ones...

One of them is acting very strange since he resigned... Not sure if he was trying to hide something BUT I am very sure he is acting differently... He never talk to us or even lunch with us as if he had completely cut off his relationship with our group... Even though it was slightly difficult to approach him as he have this eye candy factor, but I noticed that this type of attitude that comes with the eye candy factor is deeply disappointing... He may be rich, famous, or whatever you can name it, it doesn't mean you can just neglect the relationship that we built together... Is like, does the fun time we spent together even rings in your mind??? I can be honest... I will never forget the fun time I spent with the friends I am close with... Unless I hate that person, it will never be memorable in any way... So to you, are we even worth remembering??? Cause if your answer is no, I think it will ease our thoughts a lot more than it seems to be... In the end, all I ever smell is disappoinment and the fun time we had turns out to be sorrow...

Now move on to the second one... I knew him for long enough and eventually I am already get used to the attitude he had... He has the weirdest attitude which I never see before in my life... Though I can say his attitude will not help him in this society but what I can do is wish the best out of him... I can just choose to completely ignore his attitude (although sometimes he really set me on fire) but I think I can tolerate it very well... His always-speak-the-truth-and-piss-people-off-instantly attitude is definitely not something I have ever seen in my life till I met him... Besides this, one of his most annoying attitude is being childish... You are a god damn adult... If you leaving a group or hate someone for the rest of your life just because they comment on your attitude, you better stay away from the society...

Actually there are still a lot of things to type from me but I need to catch my sleep for now... Perhaps I will continue one day...




For your own good, change that attitude... If I'm the one that cause you to change your attitude, speak or tell me right in my face... You don't need to pretend cause when I'm really pissed off by you, I will make it so obvious that you should realise what you are doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment