Sunday, August 9, 2015

What Will Happen???

I may sound a little bit greedy provided that I am more fortunate than few people... But what if I really became rich one day and what will I do???

1. I will do something that deemed helpful when someone needs it, even without having the person asking for it... If that person personally ask me and I think I can help, it will be my utmost pleasure to help them...

2. I will definitely invite my friends over to my house, anytime and anyday (of course when I'm at home)... And it is even more welcome if my family members would love to visit me :)

3. I will have a drastic change in my lifestyle... Why??? More hardcore routine on swimming and might pick up more physical activities... Not just for the sake of exercising, but maybe going to get myself on shape xD

4. Start to learn cooking or baking for the sake of fun!!! Nobody would have imagine that I bet HAHAHAHA!!!

5. This one is a little private... As I don't have the guts to do it when I'm staying with my family, but I will definitely sleep naked when I'm living alone :P

6. Try to put on cologne and buy more apparels as I will have my own wardrobe... Say no more to clothes fresh from the basket ahahahaha!!!

I believe there are few more to note down but I better stop here for now and get some sleep...



Wonder why I always sleep so early... Perhaps, this is a symptom of being an old man???

No comments:

Post a Comment