Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sick Of It...

I am just being sick of having them telling me the same old thing everytime I get sick... I understand very clearly that they care about me but it just doesn't sound right or caring at all to me... Saying things like I did not get enough sleep or drink coffee every morning is just very tiring to hear... I know my own body more clearly than they do and I know how to take good care of it... Their comments are not supportive and at the same time, it is just purely pissing me off everytime I hear it...

Don't they get tired saying the same thing for the past few years everytime I fall sick???

I already have a lot of things to be bothered with... That's why not staying with your family has its pros and cons for sure...



Just let me be who I am... And I wanted to be alone more than ever now...

No comments:

Post a Comment