Monday, August 3, 2015

Good Vibes...

It has been some time and I started to feel--- Naturally good... Good in terms of vibes and even though I'm not saying that good things will definitely happen to me cause I do not want to give myself too much hopes as well, I just wish that there is a point of living forward in my life... Regardless of what it may be, staying happy and positive is always better...

On the other hand, my mom asked me a weird question today... She asked if I have a girlfriend or not... I really do not know how to answer her this everytime she asks me because I really do not have the guts to say "Mom I'm not marrying until I am at least 40"... I do not want to disappoint her as well but I am really not in the stage or mood to get married yet... Or maybe I might not even consider of marrying... Living a single, independent life is actually not as bad as it seems... I understand that all parents' dreams is to see their children getting married and at least get to play with their grandchildren... Perhaps my generations have a different mindset... Nevertheless, I still love my parents (excluding the part where they always argue when talks about money) :)



If I have a choice, I will go for winning the house with my best effort...

No comments:

Post a Comment