Sunday, May 15, 2016

How Should It Be???

I was supposed to sleep but I need to post this blog before I hug my bed... Things were rough last week and I did lie to my mom that I was not disappointed... The truth is, it was something I have expected and I should just deal with it and forget about it... However things were keep changing... Now, the agent recommends me another way to get the loan secured and this is just... You know... Will I get disappointed even more if I fail again???

What I am trying to express is the chances for me to get the loan keeps emerging and it tends to not giving me a break from thinking about it... I do like that house a lot but I just can't get it out of my head even though I know I won't get the loan for it as of now... In other words, I will be bugged by this thing for the next few months... I really do not know if I should pursue this loan but since the agent says that she can reserve this very unit for another few months, why not??? Lolz...

I felt bad at the same time for involving other people into this... I felt selfish just because I am involvong someone for my own benefit only... To be frank I have no hard feelings if thr person involved disagree to help me on this because I knew it will be a trouble for them as well...

Nevertheless, it will only take a few months... Shouldn't be long and we shall see what is going to happen for the next few months...



I really don't know what I can do for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment