Sunday, May 29, 2016

What If...

Someone that can afford something and able to utilise/enjoy it is considered fortunate... So if I have something but unable to utilise/enjoy it, does that consider a waste of money??? What if the reason that I am not able to enjoy it was legit enough, am I still wasting my money??? This feeling of incompleteness has been haunting me for quite some time... I really do not know how to express it out cause I think that I am the only one who has this problem and nobody else does... Even if I describe the situation in detail, I can assure that not many people will understand it besides me... To be frank, the only solution for this issue of mine is to have my own space of privacy, with a TV and that's it... It is just this simple...



Having a migraine since this morning... Not a good day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment