Friday, May 20, 2016

Twist & Turn...

For the past 2 weeks, I was in sheer disappointment, excitement, worry with a pinch of happiness, sorrow and sadness... Never felt this sudden surge of emotions before... I really got lost within the emotions and I just do not know how to handle it... I was deeply unhappy when I can't buy what I want but at the same time, it was acceptable cause I knew I won't be able to afford it to begin with... In fact, now I am on a full time hunting of houses below 400k... To be frank, I could have bought Ascotte Boulevard 2 years ago if my parents did not stop me from doing it and this still hurts me a lot... Surprisingly, after 2 years they are still selling at the same price... I still love it and I will buy it if they have my desired unit view... Else, I should just opt for the newer one...

I have so much to type but I am damn tired and sleepy while typing this post... At least I cover the main point that I would like to convey for this post...



Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment