Thursday, May 12, 2016

Plan B...

I must stay strong... One of the bank (there are still other 2 banks pending) did mention that it is quite difficult if I am applying alone and this is where plan B comes in... I can still get it by having 2nd person to apply the loan together... However, deep inside my heart, I do not really want to trouble anyone else on this... Unless I am too eager to buy this house, then I really have no choice but to ask someone for help... The only reason I like about this house because it will be ready by end of this year including the rebates as extra cash for me to get my furniture and appliances... Not many project do things like this...

Right now, I can only hope for the other 2 banks to approve my loan without asking me to share with someone else... I prefer to bare the cost more alone than having 2nd person to share... I really dislike troubling other people on this... Like seriously...



Please be trouble free please...

No comments:

Post a Comment