Monday, June 13, 2016

Errr Well...

Not sure if it is a good thing but I have to admit that I am addicted to gym... Besides seeing myself growing, the pain somehow gives me a sense of joy and satisfaction which I won't get from anywhere else... As of today, I had done the following workout:

Day 1: Did nothing...
Day 2: Biceps and chest (majority on biceps cause I feel nothing on my chest)
Day 3: Abs
Day 4: Triceps and shoulder (majority on triceps cause I only found 3 machines that pumps my shoulder)

My next gym day would be majority on chest and a little on biceps... Not sure how fast I can recover for my triceps but it wasn't an intense workout since it was my first time... By then, maybe I can pump more on chest and biceps...



Getting darn sleepy from the workout... Good night world...

No comments:

Post a Comment