Friday, June 10, 2016

The Pain Of Growth...

Now I understand the feeling or satisfaction from the pain when hitting the gym... That is for strength training and not cardio training... On my first lesson, I requested for arm and chest workout and my PT taught me a few... It was a good lesson because I CAN DEFINITELY FEEL THE PAIN until now since Wednesday... However, today I did some abs training but it seems like my forearms feels the pain more than my abs does... If this is the case, it could only mean I hit the wrong part, or I did not put enough strength to push it... Now I still need some guidance on shoulder, triceps, leg if required and gluteus which I will leave it to the last...

It will be worthy if this pain I am having indicates a major growth on my physical appearance... Now I seriously understands why they love the pain... I won't say I love it because it could affect my daily chores but if I am still able to do my things while fighting through the pain, then it should not be a problem at all...



To be frank, I think I kinda love the gym life for some reason now...

No comments:

Post a Comment