Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Official...

Well... I have decided to join the gym for a year... Though it was sad that I put a huge commitment on my credit card for joining it...
Anyway, since I am kinda enjoy the process of gym, a year of subscription shouldn't be much... Better than having it for 2 years lolz...

Right now I am trying to keep track of my progress... For this free month, I will see how far I can achieve and next month onwards, I will use the 2 free PT sessions to improve parts that I'm lack of... So far I can see an improvement on my shoulder, chest, and my arms (biceps and triceps) since I am concentrating on these part first... Meanwhile, I did go for abs but I believe it will be quite difficult to notice since I have a layer of fat there =.=
On top of weightlifting, my usual cardio exercise in gym is threadmill, while swimming on weekend... Unfortunately, with so much cardio workout going on in a week, I can still hardly shed off those flabs on my tummy... Dang it...



Seriously... I should just clear off all my credit card debts in one shot... But I don't have much money T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment