Sunday, June 12, 2016

I Wonder...

How long does it take for me to build a decent looking body with my bad habit of diet??? Not sure if I can afford those "good" diet (I saw them eating steak for most dinners...) but there are still alternatives such as eggs, milks, yogurt, fruits and malts... I mean, huge meat consumption is definitely a good idea since I love meat but it is not easy to find one that sells steak in a right portion with a cheap price... Approximately, a steak will cost more than 20 to 30 (or maybe even more) ringgit per meal which makes me feel like a not so feasible choice anymore... Unless I go for home cook, it could be slightly cheaper I guess...

Nevertheless, one thing for sure is I can opt for steaks once in a while and tell myself that the price I'm paying is for my body, not for my own hunger satisfaction... Lol...

Tomorrow is my 2nd week of gym... Hope I don't stress my arm too much again -_-



I'm starting to get addicted with gym now...

No comments:

Post a Comment